Monday, March 05, 2007

New Sink

Our landlord installed a new sink for our bathroom! Yipee!! It's a very nice gesture from my apartment manager and we were quite excited about getting a new white (and hoping to be larger!) sink but it was a a little bit of a disappointment to see that this one is smaller than our last one. This one has a cupboard which makes up for the fact that it is smaller and it's brand white new. Oh and it's hot and cold in one faucet! Yes, we still had an old one which had two separate taps for hot and cold, pain in the butt! More wishful thinking was hoping that the sink height would be higher but it seems that it is exactly the same height as my old one. Oh well, can't complain, I didn't expect to get a new one and when my manager came in two weeks ago to check on a leak, he noticed that my sink was starting to rust in some areas and decided it was time for a new one. It's a very clean white sink, as Kay would say "Super Special Awesome Sink!" :)

No comments: