Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wish List - Next Louis Vuitton Handbag

This is my next Louis Vuitton handbag. I think HonHon should buy it for me for Valentine's Day. Love the style (which I have been eyeing since the beginning of my LV obessession) but did not like it in the Monogram or Damier Canvas print. It is now available in the Mini Lin! I didn't think I would like the pattern but I saw someone carrying this bag and I am IN LOVE.

The Details
Monogram Mini Lin Bucket PM
$975.00 USD ($1,050.00 CDN)
Monogram Mini Lin canvas; supple, light, and resistant
58% cotton, 24% linen, 18% polyamide
Grained calf leather trim
Light colored stitching
Shiny brass metal hardware
Open top
Flat leather shoulder straps with adjustable buckles
Removable inside zipped pouch with clasp
Tonal textile lining
9" x 10.2" x 6.3"



No comments: