Saturday, January 13, 2007

Grand Opening - Creo Bellus

Today, we (mom, brother, Kay and I) went to our family friend's Grand Opening to help celebrate their new jewellery store front. My brother's friends, Josh and Tai, have opened up their new business in a store called Madison. Madison and Creo Bellus partnered up to open a store on Main Street and although this is Madison's second store, it's a first for our dear friends! How exciting and I can't believe how grown up those two are! It doesn't seem that long ago when they were still running around and skipping school. Wow, life can move so quickly, you blink your eyes and poof it's a few years gone by. I can't believe these boys are now grown men running their own business but in my eyes, they are still my little brother's bratty friends! Just kidding! Anyways, congrats and good for them! I am very proud of them.

During the opening, we stuck around for almost 2 hours! There were a lot of people coming through and business was good! They had already sold some pieces in the display case and both were already writing up many custom orders. My mom brought in a few pieces of jewellery for resizing and cleaning. I spoke to Tai about a pair of custom earrings with my birthstone/diamonds. I am very excited to see the final product, I can't wait. I know it's going to be a beautiful piece esp. since it will be done by hand. He has impeccable workmanship and has been in the business for 12 years! Wow, I still can't believe how grown up they are.

If any of you are interested in a custom piece of jewellery, please go see our good friends, Tai and Josh at Creo Bellus. (FYI, Creo Bellus Fine Jewellery - Vancouver has no relations to Creo Bellus Fine Beaded Jewelery, a couple of girls who handmakes beaded jewelery from South Burlington, VT)

Contact Info:
Creo Bellus Fine Jewellery
5690 Main Street

Vancouver, BC V5W2S7
(inside Madison)

Tel: 604-324-0015
Send an email to Josh and Tai



No comments: