Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Look what arrived today!!!


My Murakami Panda Leather Cowhide Keychain from Karen Kooper!! Click here for more photos..... included with my package: a photo of her front page (her website) featuring LV items, a photo / coupon of $50 off any handbag, a LV photo ad featuring the handbag "Antigua", a LV postcard ad featuring a charm. She even sent a LV box and gift bag with my purchase. My keychain was wrapped with LV tissue paper, sealed with LV stickers, she handwrote a thank you on to a LV menu (from a LV function) and wrapped the box in the invite to a LV function! I have heard that she sends extra items with her packages but I was not expecting all these cool items, all I was expecting was my new keychain. She is really awesome, really great customer service and will def. shop with her again!

Aaaaah the smell of a new Louis Vuitton piece...... I don't think I want this piece to patina, it's beautiful just the way it is....

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

Did you really get all that stuff free? it's so cool!