Saturday, October 14, 2006

IKEA

What a crazy day to be going out to Richmond! There were two unrelated car accidents on the Knight Street Bridge on the north side (heading into Richmond). I was stuck on Knight street for over 30 minutes!!! UGH. Stupid me decided to take Knight street instead of Oak Street because IKEA is right off Knight Street bridge and I did not want to drive around Richmond. I hate driving in Richmond, people do not know how to drive in Richmond!!! I was thinking about turning back and heading home but I really really wanted to pick this up from IKEA. A week ago, R, Kay and I headed to IKEA to check out the POANG Chair and an office chair. This one really is comfortable and very sturdy, although it is a little bigger than I wanted it to be, it sits very comfortable. I love the fabric and the style of the chair. Next on my list is the POANG Chair with matching foot rest. Right now I am in the process of re-organzing my living space to be more open and comfortable. This chair will be in the corner and will be used as a foot spa / reading area. Can't wait... now I am just waiting for my cubed bookshelf.....


No comments: