Tuesday, October 17, 2006

LATE 2 Days in a Row!!

Monday

On this very morning, I woke up at 8.32am because my alarm did not go off! Apparently, my alarm clock did work but a certain someone (yes, R - YOU) did not KNOW HOW to turn OFF the alarm so instead of turning it off or asking me to turn it off, YOU turned OFF the volume!! I didn't get into the office until almost 9.30am which meant I had to give up my lunch or stay later. I opted to give up my lunch. It was a long and tiring day, Mondays are dreadful.

On a happier note, I won an auction on a Vernis Reade PM in Hazelnut, it's beautiful and what a deal! The price I won it at is about $400 CDN and in new condition considering this purse was made in April of 2004. It looks brand new and as stated by the seller, never used. Currently, the price of this bag is about $780 or so. Although this seller did not have the MPRS or ALAV, I posted this auction on the purseblog forum for authentication. Purse bloggers assured me it was the real thing so I got a great deal, I can't wait to receive it. Ok, LOUIS VUITTON Ban starting NOW.

Today

I was at the bus stop at 7.30am and my 7.30ish bus never showed up nor the next two buses!! I waited 30 minutes before a bus finally showed up. I ended up being 30 minutes late for work. This really sucked because now I have to stay half hour today because I need to run a quick errand on my 30 minute lunch. I also found out this morning that my charger is not working and my cellular phone is DEAD. Crap, I did not back up my cellular and I hope I can access all the info on my cell. So now I have no cell phone and boy it sucks. I am going to Fido after work tomorrow (I do not have my phone with me) to see if they know what is the problem is.

Ok so it feels like another Monday and it's pretty grey out there. It's also starting to feel a lot like winter, it's breeeezing cold out there! I hope this day goes by fast, I am starting to feel really tired and it's not quite 10am yet!!

1 comment:

psychorich said...

Oops. Sorry. hehe...

Well, the alarm was going off for at least one minute and you didn't look like you were going to wake up to it, so I had to shut it off somehow because I couldn't stand the music any longer. :)