Monday, May 01, 2006

Almost 12

Kay is almost 12. In exactly 6 days, she will be 12. She is very excited about her birthday, it's cute :) Her birthday party is on Sunday, May 7 and she is having it at Planet Lazer. She invited 9 friends, 3 boys and 6 girls, not really even amount of boys and girls but they will have a fabulous time. I am sure of it. Today right after work, Kay and I headed over to Planet Lazer to pay for the party and the invoice came up to $225! WOW!! She better have TONS OF FUN and on her best behaviour for at least 6 months! She also reminded me of the loot bags which I forgot about and now I have to run over to the Giant Dollar Store on Fraser Street to pick up some loot bag items. Gosh, this is getting to be a very expensive party! The party package provides 2 medium pepporoni pizzas and about an hour of lazer tag for the kids. Then I realized I probably should pick up some sushi for the adults. I am not sure how many adults will be showing up but I think I better provide an alternative to the pizza. I know I won't eat the greasy pizza provided by Planet Lazer! Even though this is getting quite expensive, she is worth it because she is my angel and turning 12 is a pretty big deal. Also the guilt of her father missing her birthday means I need to provide an extra special weekend for her.... R OWES ME... BIG TIME....

On another note, I paid $250 for her trip to Camp Jubilee and I just found out that I need to pay another $175 for her bus and boat ride to the camp!! Gosh I never got these sort of field trips when I was in elementary school! Oh well, it's got to be paid so I have no choice in this matter. I did suggest that she hitch a ride and swim across the lake ;) but she didn't go along with that idea... hahaha ... Just Joking...

No comments: