Thursday, May 18, 2006

Photo Collages

I cannot figure how to collage a bunch of photos onto one canvas in Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and it's driving me crazy! I have been behind on updating and posting on my blog but I have been so busy at work and home that when I get home, I just want to relax and not have to sit in front of a computer again. This week, I have been trying to update and load all my photos on my computer so I can update my blog. For one post (which hasn't been posted yet), I have a ton of really cool photos (from Kay's UBC Science Field Trip) but I don't want to post all the photos just as ONE HUGE COLLAGE. I have googled "collage with Photoshop" and came up with some helpful links but instructions on how to with other versions of Photoshop. Well I hope to one day finish the "Marsville" Photo Collage and Post so my blog can be current and to remove the "Draft" on the "Marsville" post.

(HELP...anyone??)

No comments: