Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My 1st eBay Purchase

How exciting! For quite some time now, I have been looking into purchasing a professional hair straightener but at retail, it is crazy expensive, there is no way I would spend $190 on a hair tool. A very good friend of mine told me how a friend of hers purchased a tool on eBay for a fraction of the cost. I decided, hmmm... that's interesting. I started researching it and I posted a bid on one and won it! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get it and use it!! Currently, it's on its way to me but as we all know, Canada Customs can be quite a pain so it could be stuck there for some time. Doesn't help that Canada Post is also not that reliable. Oh well. At the moment, I have a Revlon hair straightener at home and it works pretty good on Kay's hair (her hair is thinner) but it does nothing on my hair. That is why I am so excited about this new item! I can't wait to use my new straightening iron.....

I am thinking about selling some of my items on eBay, maybe I can make a little back from all the $$ I spent on clothes and shoes! ;-)

No comments: