Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

I rang in the new year with my bestest girlfriends and it's a great way to start 2009 since I am happy to see 2008 gone! Hopefully this year will bring me and everyone close to me prosperity, happiness and luck!

We started off dinner in Yaletown at a Mexican restaurant called Tequila Kitchen, Rhoda and I shared a NYE sampler set menu and it consisted of a bit of everything on their menu and an alcoholic drink. Since we were in a Mexican restaurant, I decided to try their house sangria with tequila, omg the tequila was STRONG! Since Rhoda is driving and isn't a drunkass drinker, she ordered me a red wine since I could not handle another one of those sangria! Food and company was FABulous and after dinner, we decided to head over to Jasmine's condo to ring in the new year and so we could drink some more! Rhoda and I brought some fruity liquer and cranberry juice but I think I had the most! About 1am, the snow had started to fall and by 3am, Rhoda and I decided to head home and let Jasmine sleep! It was a fun night and I'm so happy to have spent it with my girls! Wishing everyone a wonderful and happy new year!!

No comments: