Friday, January 23, 2009

Aria at Westin


Tonight, I met up with my cousin Nadine at Aria at Westin on Robson street. It's terrible how often we see each other and I'm embarrassed to say, we only meet up once a year! Usually during this event and it's all about the food, we both really enjoy dining out and having a lovely glass of wine. We chose Aria cos it had a $28 menu and we both did not want to spend any amount more. She works right across the street from Aria, which is very convenient! We didn't have high expectations of the food due to last year's dine out at Zin on Robson. But surprisingly, the food was really good and portions were nice sized. I loved the dessert, it was their version of a ferreror rocher! Sooo yummy and delish, and dessert is my fave part of the meal. During our meal, we caught up on each other's lives and talked about what was going on with each other. We agreed that we must get together more often than once a year, it's funny and very strange how she only works 10 minutes from my office and we only see each other once or twice a year! It was a great night and we ended it with a promise to see each other next month cos I would love to drop by and see their not so new townhouse!

No comments: