Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Shower


Tonight, Rhoda and I headed over to Tim's house for a baby shower. I can't believe he's going to be a daddy! We are all very excited for him and we know he's going to make a great dad. Tonight, for me, this was many "firsts" like meeting his wife, visiting his not so new home and meeting his group of friends. Altho Rhoda knows some of his friends and I recognize a couple of people - guess we hung out at one time or another with them due to common friends in high school back in the days, it was def an interesting night. He and his wife live in a nice and new area, the townhouse was modern but a bit small (to my standards) and I didn't like how the garage was designed (tandem garage) but I guess with limited space and the desire (the builders) to build as much as they could, I can see why it was designed this way. A lot of wasted space as they only own one car but Tim has big plans to make half of the garage a "boys" room. But we had a good time and it was nice to catch up. Before we left, we got a very interesting party favour, baby Coronas with a drink umbrella! Such a Tim thing to do!

No comments: