Thursday, August 02, 2007

Top Picks for my 32nd Birthday Dinner

Have been doing some research and I like to try new or extraordinary restaurants that I would not normally dine at for my b'day dinner. I figure this is the one time of the year that I should most def. treat myself and have the fun of dressing up for dinner.

These are my TOP CHOICES:
Coast Restaurant

Provence Mediterranean Grill or Provence Marinaside (seafood type cuisine)
Chambar Belgian
Aqua River
The Ocean Club - a live band on Tuesdays, hmmm.. how interesting....
As you can see, I love seafood and all of these are fine dining with an incredible seafood menu except for The Ocean Club which is moderately priced and the restaurants seems to be more Casual Dining than Fine Dining.

Interesting Menu
CRU
Aurora Bistro
Sanafir
Marmalade Kitchen & Bar

Casual Dining
Hell's Kitchen
The Sandbar Restaurant (actually could be considered as "fine dining" as well but the atmosphere is somewhat casual as it being in Granville Island with an incredible view, 2 or 3 course meals start from $30 to $50 without drinks and taxes)

No comments: