Sunday, August 12, 2007

Clubbing at Plush


I am too old and feeling like I am going to be deaf from clubbing! It was a fun night with the girls and both do those girls know how to party! Karen is such a cutie and she's a totally happy and very loud drunk! Reminds me of myself back in the day :) But Jas and I realized we are much too old to be doing this and I don't think I'll be doing this again any time soon .... or EVER!!! I have to say though, it was such a compliment to find some people thinking that I was 23! Hahaha ...yeah, switch those numbers around! Fun times fun times....

Russell Peters was in the house! He was dj'ing for the last 30 minutes before the club closed and I have to say, he's not that great. Music started to go downhill when he started dj'ing. Jess and Karen shoved their way into the dj booth to get a photo with him. Wow, those two are daring! More photos to be posted.....

No comments: