Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club

Tonight, I headed over to the comedy club again to see Ian Bagg as he was the headliner for tonight's comedy fest show! KD came by to pick me up as it was still raining, I could have taken the bus but she insisted. When she came to pick me up, she was talking on the phone with LS (little sh*t) and she was becoming a little bit hysterical. I was a little worried because she was waving her arms around and screaming in the phone. I was thinking that I should have taken the bus instead. But we made it in one piece. I thought the show started at 8 but apparently on the weeknights it starts at 8.30 instead of 8. We were pretty damn early. Jas met us at the club on time, we were to be there at 7.30 so we could get good seats but because we had the wrong time, we were really early. We decided to have a drink at the bar in the hotel lobby. Since I hadn't eaten (late lunch), I ordered a glass of red wine and breadsticks with dip. Two of the dips were yummy, the third one was made with olives and I don't like olives. After our drinks, we headed down to the basement to get our seats and it was a really great show. All the comedians tonight were really funny and there was an asian dude and he was pretty darn funny for a chinese guy! But Ian Bagg was hilarious and I really enjoyed his act. He was the main act and def. worth the $15.00. I hope to catch his comedy show the next time he's in Vancouver, apparently he has his own show called The Ian Bagg Show at 10.30pm at Tom Lee Auditorium in downtown, Vancouver for three nights. What a fun night, we all got some great laughs and it was good for all of us. Laughter is the best medicine they say. But I am really really tired. I need to wake up tomorrow to go to work and it's already past 11.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: