Sunday, September 10, 2006

Busy Busy Busy!

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted on my blog! I have been terribly busy these last few weeks esp. at work and at home. I was off to LA for a week and came back to a bunch of paperwork to catch up on. The admin assist who works closely with me went on vacation for a week and half which meant I was the only administrative person on my floor, keeping me quite busy.

Kay had a really good start to the school year and the weather is finally starting to cool down which is nice. I love Vancouver in the autumn. That is my fave. season :)

I have a few posts saved in my draft that I have not finished but as soon as those are updated, I'll be sure to post them.

I also have to update my shopping blog as there are a few new items I've purchased in the recent weeks. :)

PS. Jenni if you are still around reading my blog, I also have a post about handbags in my drafts. And what happened to your blog!!?? I tried to look it up and it's gone :( Anyways, stick around and I'll be sure to upload the photos! Unless of course you have already purchased a handbag! Let me know :) Hope you are doing well and things are going good!

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

I hate being busy at work as I always forget to do things