Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lunch and Shoes

Today, I had lunch with a friend whom I have known for almost 10 years, J and it was really nice to see him. We went to a little japanese place for lunch and we caught up on each other's lives. It's been way too long, I think the last time we saw each other was a little over 2 years ago for my 29th birthday. I cannot believe he works downtown now and he is only about 5 blocks from me!! He's been in downtown just as long as I have. He still looks the same and hasn't aged a bit but that's because he doesn't have any kids just yet. J and his wife are working on it but you know when you get to our age, it actually takes work and timing to get pregnant. Hmmm... now I'm thinking maybe I should consider getting pregnant soon. My clock is ticking as well......

It's funny how life is when you lose touch with your old friends but once you get together again, it's like old times and a thing hasn't changed! We do not see each other often but our friendship continues were we left off. Trying to catch up on each other's lives (2 years to be exact) and talking about the people we used to know and hang out with in an hour is pretty darn hard but really when do we all have any other time? We are all busy and when we do have the spare time (weekends or weeknights, you want to really spend it with your family/loved ones). I told him we will have to make this a monthly lunch or something so we don't lose touch again! We both work so close to each other and it would be nice to hang out once in a while instead of once every two years. I hope we can do that.....

Afterwork, I went to Holt Renfrew to pick up my newly ordered shoes, Stuart Weitzman little black pumps. Lovely.....

No comments: