Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday Chillin


Tonight, I hung out with my best friend V and his girlfriend M. I haven't seen my bf in a long time and it was nice to get together to catch up. We hooked up earlier in the afternoon and did some shopping (Best Buy to look at electronics and Canadian Tire to look at home stuff). We grabbed a drink and appys at Cactus Club and we chatted about life, work and family. After drinks, M rang V's cellphone because she was ready to be picked up, she was studying somewhere dowtown. I needed to head over to LD to pick up some items and we decided to head to the Granville LD because that's where M was going to wait for us. I didn't want to intrude on their Saturday night but they wanted to hang out some more and maybe catch a movie. We decided to head back to my place for dinner (I made dinner cuz I love cooking for friends, dish I made=chestnuts with chinese mushrooms with braised chicken) and voted for a foreign film called Old Boy. This was a very interesting movie and the story was gripping. Lots of twisted parts and unexpected outcomes. Def. worth watching but be warned, it's not for the ones with weak stomachs because it's a pretty twisted story.

No comments: