Wednesday, February 22, 2006

11x17 Mechanical Drawings

Sorting out 1,100 11x17 mechanical drawings for the Mechanical & I&C Department. The Printing House printed them off the disc and collated them in a box for me to sort. It has taken me 3 hours and I just reached the halfway mark (by eye). Last Friday, I received this request, there were no clear instructions on how these needed to be sorted. All the drawings I have are for the Mech Isometrics Drawings for backcharges I suppose. I started sorting the drawings numerically (each drawing has a 18 number title) and numerically in revisions (basically ONE HUGE ASS PILE). Half way through my first half, I found out that I am suppose to seperate the revisions and sort them all numerically! AAAHHH!! I will be doing this ALL DAY..... these were suppose to be done this morning BUT it ain't happening....

2 comments:

Nabeel said...

what kinda mechanical process does it illustrates? can you post pics of the diagrams?

Kami said...

OMG. WHAT?