Friday, July 27, 2007

The Bad and The Good

I just checked my home email on the web and found some really bad news. HonHon is not going to make it to Vancouver this week. Apparently, there is an emergency that came up in his China office and he needs to be there the week that he planned on coming to Vancouver. Yep, that bloody sucks!

Not only is he now going to be a month and half late but he is also coming the week that Kay is gone camping. She is gone for 5 days at the end of August. This means she will only see her dad a few days before she leaves for camp and a day or two after she comes back. I am not going to tell her that! He is going to have to tell her but I am sure he won't and I will end up telling her the bad news.... shoot the messenger, please.

On a happier note, I received an early b'day card from my friend, Jen in London! What a nice surprise and I want to thank you so much Jenn! We miss you tons!! If you are reading this, I am so sorry I haven't replied back to your email, it's in my draft and I am in the processing of writing it! I know, I am so bad.


Thanks Jen! Love Ya and Miss Ya TONS!!!

No comments: