Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Televisions

Hitachi 42" Widescreen LCD HDTV

The more sales I see in the papers, advertisements and on the TV, it pisses me off that Thomas (my father's supposedly best friend) would RIP MY FATHER OFF by selling his old USED TV for 2 Grand. I could have purchased the Hitachi for 2 grand and it's a bigger screen and it's BRAND NEW!! Ugh, I am so angry with him, I am totally ready to kill him. The more I think about it, the more pissed off I am and what a F*#$% @sshole he is. The TV he gave us, is acting a little sketchy. For example, the picture sometimes fuzzes out (little spotches on the screen) and it makes a buzzing sound after you turn the TV off, this can last up to a minute. Strange.

Spoke to a co-worker about the screen/sound, he used to deal with Electronics so he has some sort of idea of what is going on. He just told me it would cost about $300-400 to service my TV. It's not worth it. Something to do with the magnetic field on the screen and the buzzing sound is just a part that could fix it. But that is stupid because my father should have NOT PURCHASED the damn thing!! PERIOD. Oh, I am going to hunt down the jerk and KICK HIS @SS!

*fuming*

No comments: