Saturday, October 29, 2005

First Dance

Kay attended her first intermediate Dance last night. She was quite excited although I was a little worried because in my mind she will always be my baby girl. Kay quite enjoyed herself, she had a really great time dancing the night away. Although by the time I picked her up, her feet were killing her. I told her, she is on her way to being a little lady. This is what it's like in my "shoe world". She did insist on wearing those heeled boots and they are quite cute. Actually, these boots are for her Halloween costume. We got them at Value Village for $6.00. She is going to be a little devil. When I arrived to pick her up, of course I was right on time, standing around watching the kids come out and checking them out, I realized my baby was the smallest girl in the bunch. Gosh, I still can't believe she is growing up and will be going to DANCES.... *sigh*


No comments: