Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Kay's Updates

D Man

I got Kay to tell me the first letter of her "crush". I had to hold her down and tickel her until she screamed MERCY! hahaha... But all I could get out of her was his first initial. I will get it out of her....

First Dance

Kay's first dance is on Friday. Intermediates only. Which means grade 6 and 7s are the only ones allowed to attend these dances.... gosh.... I cannot believe that she is growing up so fast! It's crazy.... but I know she needs to go and prep herself for highschool. She needs to learn how to socialize and I guess this is eventually going to happen.... my baby isn't a baby anymore....

Allergic Reaction

The cream is working! She no longer has the Hives all over her face! Thank goodness... she's got picture day on Thursday! By that time, it should be all cleared up....

1 comment:

psychorich said...

Tell her, NO NAME, NO TV. See what she says...haha...that's just so mean though.. :D