Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Swimming!

Tonite, Kay and I went swimming and it feels great! I am so glad that I decided to go afterwork even though I was having such a horrendous day and feeling like crap. Every since I quit smoking, life has been dark and very dark. I have been moody, feeling very low and hating myself for it. I had decided yesterday (during lunch since I didn't go for a walk) that I needed to add some exercise in my routine. Any type of activity will help when you are feeling low on energy, keeping an exercise routine in your daily life is def a way to improve your health, mood and well your life! I think I will try to swim at least 3 times a week and I am even considering hitting the Grouse Grind this spring/summer! That GG summer was the best summer ever! My body never looked so awesome and HAWT! hehehe....

No comments: