Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brunch at The Cannery



Today I met up with my dear friend, Marie for brunch at The Cannery cos we haven't seen each other in ages and we both really enjoy an excellent seafood brunch! It has been much too long since we've last seen each other and even though we haven't seen each other in so long, I love that we can pick up from where we left off. We have the most amazing friendship and the best time together. We are going to try to have brunch every 2 months or so but I figure that will probably not happen as we both have such busy crazy lives. For brunch, we both decided we HAD to order the Cannery Lobster Benedict and it was a good decision as it was so yummy and def we would go back for that delish dish! We had an amazing view of the water and it was such a beautiful day with no clouds and only sunshine. I am so glad we decided to have brunch today and not yesterday as it is def a much nicer day today. We were at the restaurant for 2 1/2 hours catching up and by the time we left, we were one of the last tables to leave! Before we left, I had won a Lobster Oil and I am so excited about that! Last time, HonHon and I went to the Cannery for dinner, we were both in awe with the lobster oil served with the bread! It has amazing flavours and def a great compliment for bread dipping.....mmmm.... can't wait to crack that open! It was such a nice meal and so good to see Marie. Our next brunch will be at Glowbal as her co-worker mentioned that their lobster benedict is one of the best in Vancouver and better than The Cannery so we will have to decide for ourselves :) Gosh, I am so stuffed but worth it!

No comments: