Thursday, March 05, 2009

Bon Voyage!

My BFF and her little sister are on a plane right now getting ready for take off. Both are heading over to Hong Kong for 3 1/2 weeks to party and vacation. Wish I could go but my asia trip is planned for Feb 2010 right around the Olympics 2010, I do not want to be here when that is happening in Vancouver. I am really saddened that she is gone for so long but also happy to know she will be enjoying herself and spending quality time. I already miss her and she hasn't even left the runway! She just sent me a text and I almost burst out into tears (a bit emotional due to the no smoking) but didn't cos I was walking down Robson, it is such a beautiful sunny day and hopefully, San Fran will have the same kind of weather! Wow, only one more sleep and I'm off to San Fran with my other BFF :)

No comments: