Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Has Arrived & HB!

What lovely weekend weather we had in Vancouver! I can't believe we were lucky enough to have sun for the entire weekend! Too bad, rain is forecasted for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday tho :( I didn't really do much except run errands and do my grocery shopping for the week. I am really hoping that the weather is nice for following weekend as this Saturday is the Farmer's Market, it would be nice to have some sunshine and no rain for once! This weekend was really about doing nothing and even tho it was so beautiful out, I really wanted to do as litlle as possible. I have been doing some overtime this past week that and this quit smoking thing has been tough on me all week. I did get out in the sun for a bit but not for outdoor fun or fit activity. Oh well, maybe next weekend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINGER!
She turns one today!

No comments: