Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Swimming

Tonight, I finally tested out my new swimming suit in the new pool. It's a very nice and complimenting swimming suit. Although I think I need to get another one so I can alternate the suits, don't want to wear this one out too fast! Gosh, swimming 6 laps is hard work, I haven't gone swimming in a long time and I can't believe how tired I am. But it def. beats going to the gym! I hate the gym. I hate working out with weights and those machines, umm.... BORING. After the swim, Jess and I were ready to eat, we were starving, well Jess was starving, I was just getting slightly hungry as I am always sure to have a snack before leaving the office cos I know I won't be eating until 6! Charly couldn't stay for dinner cos his mom was heading over to his place so he left us with the chicken breast that he made. I made a spinach strawberry salad with goat cheese and a raspberry balsamic vinaigrette. Mmmm.... it was so yummy! Jess had some homemade soup leftover and that is all we had, very yummy and light. It was a nice way to end the evening, just the two of us and we talked a lot about everything. We had lots to catch up as I've missed out so much in the last 10 years!! It was a great swim / workout and I am very excited to continue the swimming with Rhoda and Jess cos it's way better than hitting the gym!!

No comments: