Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Skytrain System Down

OMG, the skytrain was down during rush hour!!! Luckily or unluckily, Kay was also downtown cos she came down for a japadog so we met up at the corner of Burrard and Georgia to decide how to get home. I have no clue how to bus it home from downtown and I need to map out a route for emergencies like this. Kay had a few options on how to get home and we decided to take the Canada line since I have not been on it yet. It's def much roomier, faster and quieter than the old line but still not a subway! Unluckily for us, it started to rain very hard while we were in downtown and we were getting soaked! It took us an hour to get home, not at all impressed and I was going to run and do my strength training but I was too tired from the trek home. After we got home, I said DANG it, we should have stayed downtown to do a bit of browsing or shopping cos I bet the train was working by the time we got home! Instead of taking a very long route home, we could have relaxed a bit before fighting the crowd. Oh well. Next time, I will def stay downtown and wait it out.....

1 comment:

swtazndream said...

it was working by 445pm