Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Colin!

Today, we celebrated Colin's first birthday, I can't believe he's already one! Time flies by so fast when you have children and everyone is having babies! I finally met Cyrus (Olivia's first child) and he is adorable but then most babies are adorable! It was a nice b'day gathering and it was nice to catch up with everyone. After the celebration, Rhoda and I headed over to Metrotown to do a bit of shopping cos she is in need to buy something, she hasn't bought anything in 3 weeks! We headed over to Aritzia and she found a beautiful boyfriend blazer in a metallic colour which looked really awesome on her and it is much dressier than her other boyfriend blazer. I picked out a Talula black sleeveless dress with pockets and a sweetheart neckline which I did not think I would like cos it looked kinda short on the hanger. Surprisingly, it fit me perfectly and was not at all too short! I really should not have bought anything but I couldn't help it, the dress is so pretty and so me! After shopping thru the mall, we headed over to Superstore cos I needed to pick up some items before dropping Rhoda off at her house. My brother dropped by our place to chill out cos he was in the area and he hadn't seen my mom and grams in a couple of weeks. We stayed in for dinner and I introduced him to the Fringe series, he is now hooked! He is going to go out and purchase the blu ray dvds for the first season. I can only imagine how cool it will look on his TV, the series has some really awesome special effects in the show!

No comments: