Friday, June 13, 2008

Harrods

Thanks Jas for bringing back a limited edition Harrods shopping bag for me! I love it!

I haven't seen Jas since she's been back from London which is 2 weeks! Wow, I can't believe how fast time goes by!! We decided to meet up for dinner as it's Friday night and I like heading out for dinner on Fridays or ordering take out. We wanted to try the new Cactus Club at Bentall 5 but they do not take reservations and when I was there to put our name on the list, we would have to wait 1 hour before getting a table! That's crazy and not worth it!! It's freaking Cactus Club!!! We decided to head over to Joeys on Burrard instead and that was a good choice cos I really wanted to try the apple pie. Mmmm apple pie. After dinner, we headed over to Louis Vuitton boutique cos I told Jas there was a price drop in the luxury items and she wanted to take a look. It's like a sale! How can one resist picking up a most wanted item?? I know what I want..... Monogram Vernis Rosewood in the deep dark purple $890 (price dropped $50!!)



After Louis Vuitton, we headed over to MAC Cosmetics cos they were having a 15% discount on all the products for family and friends until Sunday. She picked up a new lipstick and although I could use some more makeup, I had already picked up my items on Thursday with Rhoda. After MAC, we walked over to PC to check out what was left from the Browns and Holt Renfrew's shoe sales, she picked up a really cute pair of flats (and comfy!) for under $200! I am thinking about buying a decent pair of flats... oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm breaking down and buying a pair of flats! But they will have to be nice flats, good ones not the cheap shoes. After shopping, we decided to call it a night as we were both pretty tired from the work week. It was so nice to finally catch up with Jas!

1 comment:

psychorich said...

Your "no-LV-for-one-year" commitment didn't last for very long, did it?