Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Vincent!



Happy Birthday Vincent!

Tonight, we celebrated Vince's *ahem* 30th birthday! Meryl threw a small dinner party with his family but gave him quite a surprise by inviting a few of his close friends over too. I had boot camp at 6 (which is what time the birthday dinner started) which meant I arrived a bit later than everyone else. It was nice to see his family (everyone is so nice) and to gather with Ana, Rochelle, Jas, Vince and Meryl as we don't see each other much anymore due to our busy schedules! The birthday cake was amazing (as always) and I had way too many pieces (3 to be exact, although they were very small and thin slices) but I couldn't help it cos Meryl kept offering me another slice! I cannot turn away fresh mango cream cake,mmmmmmm. It was lovely to see everyone and we ate good food, drank some good wine, played Rock Band (well, I didn't, I just took pictures!) and we had to call it an early night (almost 11pm!) cos most of us had to work the next day! Thanks Meryl for throwing this together and inviting us all over. Enjoy the photos!

No comments: