Friday, June 27, 2008

Corteo - Cirque Du Soleil


Wow! What an amazing show! If you have never been to a Cirque show, you must check out Corteo, it's a magical and very entertaining. Now, I am a huge fan and I will be attending every show when they are in Vancouver!

Jas and I scored some tickets for 30% off and we could not resist since neither of us have been. Although, I have always wondered what it was like in the big blue and yellow tent set up by the water. Our show started at 4.00pm and we arrived 30 minutes early as per our tickets. It was a super hot day and we hoped that inside the tent it would be air conditioned! Once we made our way to the tent, it felt like we were in a theatre and the the stage set up was not as far as I thought. It was not as large inside the tent as I though it would be and we were seated in the back rows but we had a clear view of the stage. It was a 2 hour show with a 30 minute intermission and of course, I had to pick up some souvenirs during intermission, a program with CD (music from the show) and a mug. After the show, we decided to head over to Fat Burger for a burger cos we hadn't had dinner yet! Fat Burger was not as impressive as I thought it would be. Oh well, onto the next burger find!


Overall, it was a great evening and I am so glad I got a chance to see a Cirque show!

No comments: