Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shopping Blog is BACK!

I know I've been terrible at updating my Trishaopholic blog and that's only cos I couldn't keep up with all my shopping!! But I'm going to try to blog about all the new items I purchase....

At lunch, Rhoda and I headed over to Kiehl's to pick up some new moisturizer for my face, I bought a small bottle in case it doesn't work out for me. We also hit Dynamite which I ended up buying a pair of inexpensive grey pants on sale even though the regular price wasn't too bad. Over to R&W but I didn't see anything that I loved or needed for the upcoming spring / summer season.

I am in need of yoga wear as I am going to take up yoga in the next few weeks but I will not buy Lululemon just cos it's too over priced and everyone is wearing it as casual wear! It's YOGA CLOTHING, where it to yoga not to go shopping. So I did a bit of research and found some great Vancouver brands that I will be checking out.

Tonic - cute, fun, sleek and stylish yoga wear, love their items
Lotus Yoga Wear - simple, basic or classic yoga wear
Karma Athletics - same as above
Skyler - a little more simple and very basic
Kula - not sure about this one just yet

But as always, you need to go in and try them on to see how they fit and look on you. Hopefully, this weekend or the next!

1 comment:

psychorich said...

Quote of the century:

"I couldn't keep up with all my shopping"