Friday, June 30, 2006

Appointment

This morning I had an appointment to see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. I thought I was going to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled today but it was not the case. I went in for a consultation and the doctor was a pretty cool guy. I took a sick day because I thought I was going to be out for the day. But that's ok, not wasted because now I have an extra long weekend! The doctor explained the procedure and what I need to know, what to expect. Thankfully, my wisdom teeth are grown out and are above the gumline which means this procedure shouldn't be too difficult. His staff also sent in an estimate to my insurance and we will find out how much they will cover. Hopefully, it will cover at least 80%, this is an expensive surgery! But will be worth it when all 4 of these buggers come out! Now I have the rest of the day to relax because Kay is hanging out with a friend and she may be gone until after dinner :) And I can enjoy my weekend without a swollen face :)

No comments: