Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hermes


Grand Opening!


The boutique is just beautiful, as expected of course! Inside and outside. At lunch, I strolled through the store and found the most beautiful items. Hermes displays their handbags on a wall behind enclosed glass for you to choose from. You decide on the style, the material, the hardware and they send your custom order to Paris. A Hermes craftsman starts on your order and a year later, viola!, your very own custom designer handbag. What a wonderful concept! I would love to have one but all I received is this little bouquet of flowers as a thank you when I left the store, *sigh* my little piece of Hermes....

2 comments:

continuitygirl said...

Wow the flowers are lovely and a nice consolation seeing as how you can't get the bag

peachy said...

you love your shopping.