Friday, June 23, 2006

Walking....

After work, I decided to walk home because it was such a beautiful day, the sun shining and the temperature so warm, 20something degrees. OMG, what was I thinking? It took me 45 minutes to walk from my office to my apartment. I must have burned off a zillion calories!! The Cambie Street Bridge was probably the hardest part and then walking uphill on Cambie street from Broadway to about 16th. It is such a great day for it. I wish I had my camera to take a photo of it. Vancouver is such a beautiful city and how could I live anywhere else? I don't know...

About these photos, I could not "borrow" the photos in their original format, I could only save them from the search page as is. But these photos do not just the actual size of the bridge, it really is much larger and longer than it looks here....

2 comments:

psychorich said...

I really miss Vancouver, though I am not sure if I would want to walk accross Cambie bridge.

peachy said...

Walking home from work sounds so nice but i think it would take me about two hours.