Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!

Tonite we celebrated Xmas with my mom and family. This year's gathering was quite large, we had 9 people in total for dinner, that's 3 extra persons and 3 doesn't seem so much but we had to figure out how to fit that many people at our 6 seating dining table! I decided it would be a good idea to bring up my small table and set it against my mom's or else we'd have to split up the party. For our dinner, I made fresh cranberry sauce and mash potatoes (local organic market potatoes), TT brought over fresh cheesecake (from Cheesecake etc.) and strawberry sauce, Mom of course made TURKEY and all the fixings! It was a huge turkey, 21 lbs of meat mmmmm...... after our dinner, we dug into cheesecake and my mom's HK style coconut dessert. Gosh so much food..... after dessert, we opened presents - yeah! Lots of great presents and it's so nice to celebrate it with so many great people!!! One of the coolest gifts I got was a nike sport band that keeps track of my workouts, I really wanted one to keep track of my running and grouse grinding! It's so cool, can't wait to use it. It was a great Christmas and I hope every Christmas can be like this!

No comments: