Sunday, December 06, 2009

Fun filled Sunday!

For most of the morning and afternoon I was playing around with my new BlackBerry Bold. Rhoda and I had a msn video conference so she could help me me set up the basics for the phone and figure out why my Wifi or mobile internet was on or off. I had called Fido in the morning to set up the data plan, for $25 extra dollars a month, I get 500MB of data or for an extra $5, I could get double that but I doubt I will use 1GB of data for the month so I opted with the $25 plan. It could take up to 2 hours before it started working and boy did it seem longer than that! Another reason I didn't go with the 1GB is cos I have Wifi at home and work so I'll def set it up for an automatic selection to Wifi and save the network/passcodes in there. MSN video conference is pretty cool even tho I don't like how I look on the webcam, webcams are not very flattering, it was simple, easy and quick to use. I def have to start learning how to use it more often cos if and when Rhoda moves to HK, we will be doing a lot of msn video conferencing! We were on msn for a bit and once everything was done, I realized that it was getting late in the afternoon and I still had a couple of errands to run. I hadn't even noticed that Kay was no longer in the house, altho I do remember she mentioned she was heading out and I am pretty sure she gave me a kiss and said good bye :S By the time, I was ready to head out, it was close to 4pm and I messaged Rhoda to see if she wanted to get out of the house for a bit cos I was heading in that direction. I like shopping at the Coquitlam IKEA cos it's so much bigger and there is plenty of stock in their very large warehouse, much bigger than Richmond IKEA :) We picked up a few things for the home and I am happy we got out of the house a bit so we could enjoy the sunshine altho it was super freezing cold! On our way home, we decided to make a pit stop at Lougheed Centre so we could pick up a Starbucks to warm up and we walked around the mall for a bit cos I hadn't been to Lougheed Centre in ages! After our quick stroll through the mall, my brother PIN'd me and asked when I would be coming home cos we had plans to eat dinner with my mom and grams, we headed back over to Rhoda's place and she downloaded the coolest BB theme for me, it's pink Hello Kitty and Louis Vuitton wallpaper, the two of my most fave things! :) Thanks Rhoda!!! I am so excited to use this......

No comments: