Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day after Boxing Day


Metrotown was so crazy busy today and I didn't think it would be soooo busy the day after boxing day but who was I kidding? We went into the mall to look for a specific item for HonHon's father but couldn't find it at the The Source which is the place we thought we might have luck finding it. We didn't stay long in the mall cos the crowds were too crazy and insane. I would have liked to pick up a few things but I was getting a headache from the crowds so after wandering around a bit, we decided to leave and head over to London Drugs cos they were having a really great boxing day sale on electronics and I have been waiting for the Sony 7" digital frame to go on sale. LD had it marked down to $88.12 from $150 so I went over there to pick one up for myself but when I got there, I noticed that the photo frame did not have the clear photo LCD. I didn't like how the photo frame looked without it so I decided to pick up the 8" instead and for the price of $129.98 which is a great price cos Sony is selling it for $149 on sale. It is so beautiful and the extra inch is def worth it. I can't wait to use this!

No comments: