Monday, October 05, 2009

Mystic River


I just finished reading Mystic River by Dennis Lehane. I am now addicted to his novels cos I love his writing style and he's really a good story teller, throwing ideas into your head and you think you've got the story but really it's not what you think. I read Shutter Island cos the movie is coming out and I wanted to know the story before watching the movie. I am really excited about the movie now and I cannot wait to watch it. Now that I've ready Mystic River, I will go and rent the movie this weekend. He is an amazing and talented writer, must go to the library and borrow a few more of his novels.

1 comment:

Joss said...

The library is SO good for getting all the awesome books for free :) And movies too! Thanks for the author rec - I am always looking for more good reads and will check his books out soon.