Monday, October 26, 2009

Goldfish Pacific Kitchen

Another Taste of Yaletown dining experience at Goldfish. This is another restaurant I have been meaning to go to but never had a chance. The menu for TOY was reasonably priced and there were quite a few options to choose from which impressed me. The dishes were well presented and the food was delicious and mostly local. The decor is trendy and modern and the cuisine is asian fusion. A very comfortable place to enjoy drinks and appetizers with friends after work but I probably would not go back for dinner cos the dishes are a bit pricey for asian food.

I started with the premium raw oysters (a bit small but super sweet!), entree was the oven roasted sable fish (served as Hoisin-sake glaze, caramelized onion and black bean coconut jus), and for dessert, I chose the Creme Brulee with white chocolate and jasmine shortbread cookie. All for $35 not including my drinks. I would def recommend going during TOY cos you get to sample a bit of everything at a reasonable price.

No comments: