Saturday, November 29, 2008

Long Day

What a long day and it didn't help that it rained all day long while running around trying to get things done! I finally picked up a new cellphone (Nokia 3500 in pink) to replace the one that got stolen and it's not the best looking phone but it does what it needs to do. After picking up and getting my mobile back online, we headed over to CT to pick up some new locks for the doors. My keys and my mom's keys were on the same key chain so I had to replace all the locks on the doors, what a pain! It took us 4 hours to replace one lock cos there was some confusion with the locks! After replacing the locks, I realized I have to replace everything and it's gonna take me weeks to get all my stuff together. I am so depressed and can't sleep or eat ... not good ...

No comments: