Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

BOO! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Poor Kay! She missed out on Trick O Treating cos she sprained her ankle in PE class today! She had decided last minute to go with her friends and this would have been the last year she could have gone cos she's getting too old!! Although I think it was a sign from the candy gods to make her stay home cos she had already gotten a 100 pack of chocolates from me (bought them for her last week cos she wasn't planning on going out), it was raining and bitter cold plus she really didn't decide to go out until Sunday! I felt terrible for her so I decided to cook her pasta for dinner and pick up a chick flick for her, In the Land of Women, def. not something I would have chosen but she quite enjoyed it. Although she didn't go out, I think she had a not so bad time with her mom ;-) Gosh, the poor girl, missing out!

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONHON!! YOU ARE NOW THE SAME AGE AS ME!! :)

No comments: