Thursday, November 08, 2007

Anducci's



What a great night I had tonight with Rhoda and friends. It was so nice of Rhoda to invite me to their dinner which they have monthly cos she knew I hadn't seen the babies in a while. Little Jordan and Baby Isabella have grown p so much since the last time I saw them! Jordan has become such a big boy and he is so much fun! Isabella is becoming such a darling little girl.

The babies are so cute and the food so yummy!! It was great to see Grace, Isabella, Travis, Lisa and baby Jordon, who's not such a baby anymore. Very cute!

Anducci's is never disappointing, love the pasta! I can't believe they have expanded and now a location is close to me! Yum yum, will def. have to go and check it out again soon, I love pasta!

(More photos on Flickr)

No comments: