Thursday, December 28, 2006

Night out

This evening I had dinner with KD and her new (boy?)friend / roommate, A~. KD wanted me to see the place and spend an evening with them together. Although I have already met him once before, she thought it would be a good idea if I came by for dinner and a DVD. Russell Peters to be exact. I have never seen a Russell Peters show and apparently, I am missing out. I agree, this guy is hilarious! Anyways, A~ owns a beautiful condo is Yaletown and although the condo is spacious, I do not think it's spacious enough for two adults. But she is an adult and she can make her own decisions. Although, KD dominated the conversation tonight, it was still a fun and interesting night. A~ is really a genuine nice guy and I don't think he knows what he is getting himself into.

No comments: