Sunday, December 24, 2006

Exchanging Gifts

This afternoon was a busy afternoon! First off, we met with V and M to exchange gifts and cards. They dropped by around 11.00am and we headed out to the local Blenz for coffee and chit chat. They both had a busy day ahead of them, 2 Xmas outings with both their families. After catching up with the two of them, the wind picked up and I nearly lost my Burberry hat! Gosh, it's pretty windy and cold out there. By the time V and M left, I had to get ready for my next get together which was lunch with KD at Il Cafe on Broadway. Heading out in the pouring rain is no fun and at first, I wanted to take the bus down because Il Cafe is so close but decided I did not want to get soaked in the rain standing at the bus stop nor walking to the restaurant from the bus stop.

Gosh, there were quite a few things she had told me to keep me updated with her life. I am not quite sure about her choices in life, how she handles her finances or her position of where she is with herself but she is a big girl and only she can decide what is best for her. I am not going to say what is on my mind or pass any judgment. I have enough of my own worries to worry about than to consume myself with other people's problems.

No comments: