- Pink Canucks Baseball Cap ~ Thank you V & M
- Pink Gap Pullover ~ Thank you Great Auntie Ingrid
- Garage White Zip Pull up Hoodie - Thank you Jas
- Nintendo Game Cube Cordless Remote - Thank you Uncle Warren
- Ice Age DVD ~ Thank you Santa
- Nintendo Game Cube Mario Party 7 ~ from us
- Fergie CD ~ from us
- Pink Ipod & zCover silicone clear case ~ from us
- Lucky "lai tse" (red envelopes) filled with $$ ~ Thank you Grandma and Great Grandma
Before heading over to my mom's for Xmas dinner, I asked Kay to run over to Starbucks and grabbed me an Americano. It's crazy how Starbucks is open on Xmas day and I bet it totally sucks to be there! Kay said the bar people didn't look to happy being there and although they were not too surprised by Kay's request for an Americano, she got quite a few stares from the customers in the shop. We headed over to my mom's for dinner around 4.00pm. My brother was super late and we were starting to worry about him but apparently, he had a super long night (partying of course) and sleep in very late.
We had a non traditional style dinner, we had steaks as the main course for dinner. Super yummy! We love steaks esp. tenderloin steaks. Also included were potatoes, garlic bread, baked pasta, and ceasar salad. Very yummy! After dinner, we rested at the dinner table while Kay was patiently waiting for us to give her the ok to open her presents under my mom's very interesting Xmas tree. The time finally came and Mom did an excellent job at fooling my brother. It was a good night and nice to be around family on this day.
Hope everyone had a joyous and happy Xmas Day!
Xmas Dinner Photos