Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blood Diamond

Tonight I watched Blood Diamond with a few friends and I found this story quite interesting although a little bit bloody with the guns and rebel violence. My friends were hoping to be able to rest throughout though movie as it was a long day for them but it was not possible because of all the gunfire and explosions during the movie. Oh well, I warned them about the movie. The movie contained a lot of blood, guns and war conflicts in the story but def. worth the watch. It's very interesting story about conflict diamonds and it makes me wonder where my diamonds came from. I am sure it did not come from Africa but still makes you wonder how much more valuable a diamond is worth. Not just a stone, it could have been worth hundreds of lives. Scary thought.

Leonardo Dicaprio did an amazing job in his role and it was a very impressive role. Although I have always loved him, his movies (well most not all) and I believe he is such a genuine person in real life, not just a pretty Hollywood star but also the fact that is HOT overall 100% awesome person. He is not just another pretty boy in this movie, his character made him quite scruffy but he did an execellent job and his accent very believable. Jennifer Connelly and Djimon Hounsou also did a fantastic job in the movie. Go watch it if you get the chance, you def. don't want to miss this one.

For more information on blood or conflict diamonds, please see Real Diamond Facts.

No comments: