Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Translink

And yet another bad experience on the bus this morning. This bus driver on bus no. V7166 - 15 Downtown/Cambie at 8:40am is always such a jerk. I sent a complaint to customer server through an email and fax. This email explains it all:


I would like to file a formal complaint against the bus driver of this bus. This morning as I stepped on to the bus at 20th (stop no. 481), the bus driver slammed the doors on me before I was able to get completely inside. He did not even wait for me to get my footing or grab a hold or even pay my fare to move ahead before taking off, nearly knocking me to the ground. He missed two or three bus stops on the way to downtown, he is constantly driving aggressively on the road as if he was running very late and his life was at stake. He is rude and obnoxious person who enjoys taking it out on his customers. I will complain every time I get on this bus until something gets done. I ride this bus almost every morning and every morning, I feel like I'm getting on a bus from hell. He obviously does not enjoy his job and he should consider taking up another career path. This is a public sector and he has to deal with the people every day. If he is unhappy, he should get some help or take some time off and get himself sorted. This is not ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR.

Although I sincerely doubt there will be any discplinary action him as he is part of a union and they are very well protected. I hope they move him to another route or another city! As long as I don't have to deal with him ever again, that would be great.......

No comments: